What do we offer?
Our understanding of tax consulting goes beyond providing standard services. Annual financial statements, tax returns and regular accounting and payroll accounting are part of our standard service portfolio. Offering additional services such as business consulting, we go one step further and offer clients a comprehensive range of services.
Our services in detail:
- Start-up consulting and coaching
- Accounting services, such as financial accounting and payroll accounting
- Tax planning for companies and individuals
- International tax planning
Whether you are planning an acquisition or considering any other form of business transformation – our experts are by your side to minimize the risk while maximizing your profit.
Our services in detail:
- Financial Due Diligence
- Corporate Valuation
As the business world is in a constant state of flux, your company, too, is continuously forced to face a changing business environment and meet new requirements. We help you keep abreast of changes that may impact your business performance.
Our services include:
- Start-up services (secretarial, telephone and postal service; correspondence; infrastructure services)
We manage your accounting and payroll and provide solutions that simplify your accounting and bookkeeping processes. This will allow you to exclusively focus on your core business.
Our services include:
- Preparing annual financial statements (balance sheet, statement of revenues and expenditures)
- Preparing and filing tax returns
- Regular analysis of the financial performance
- Temporary accounting assistance
- Continuous financial accounting
- Payroll accounting
- Cost accounting
Tax Planning for Companies and Individuals
Tax is an inevitable but often daunting subject for many. However, insufficiently dealing with tax affairs can have a significant financial impact on company performance and may limit its growth potential severely.
Individuals also face a large number of taxes and fees and wish to protect their personal assets from an undue and excessive tax burden. However, they often feel overwhelmed by the myriad of tax rules.
The Austrian tax law is a complex set of regulations and rules, becoming ever more complex and untransparent due to being subject to continuous reviews, amendments and modifications. Our competent tax consultants help you find your way through the regulatory thicket.
Our services in this area comprise:
- Tax planning (groups, small and medium-sized enterprises)
- Tax planning for individuals
- Preparation for company adits
- Succession and expatriate tax planning
- Not-for-Profit/ Tax-exempt organizations and donation management
- Tax consulting in real-estate transactions
International Tax Planning
From a tax law perspective, cross-border transactions are particularly challenging. Multinational companies need extensive and up-to-date knowledge of domestic tax legislation and must be able to rely on seamless cooperation between tax experts across different countries.
In the field of international tax planning, we offer the following services:
- Domestic and cross-border investment tax structuring
- Transfer pricing
- Cross-border financial planning: cash repatriation, funding and currency issues
- Indirect tax
- Employee deployment
Financial Due Diligence
Before committing to any business transaction, it is crucial to obtain a complete and accurate picture of the target company, its market prospects and growth opportunities. The in-depth assessment and analysis of a company is referred to as “Due Diligence.” Financial Due Diligence is an integral part of our services when analyzing a company’s asset, financial and earnings position. Our services, as well as the tangible analysis results we provide, strengthen the investor’s negotiating position considerably.
Your requirements determine the scope and depth of the due diligence assessment, which comprises but is not limited to the following areas:
- Analyzing the company’s financial position, results of operations, and cash flow
- Preparing adjusted historical key performance indicators and cash flow figures
- Valuating risks and opportunities of the target company or investment
- Analyzing the fiscal situation of the target company to uncover potential liabilities and risks
- Identifying off-balance-sheet liabilities und contingent liabilities
Determining the value of a company or parts thereof can be of crucial importance in various situations. Courts of law, regulatory and tax authorities, shareholders or companies require independent valuations of businesses or assets for the purpose of determining exchange ratios or compensation during a restructuring process. Business valuations are also often conducted for tax authorities in the event of group internal transactions.
We provide valuation tools and methods tailored to meet your specific needs.
We help you find the best method and implement it quickly and cost-effectively.
Start-Up Consulting and Coaching
Making the leap to self-employment or starting a business in Austria from a foreign country present major challenges. From the decision-making and planning process, the choice of a legal structure for your company to the operational implementation: administrative errands, investments and extensive consultation are a necessary part of starting a business.
We will be by your side providing counsel and coaching throughout the entire start-up process:
Our service portfolio:
- Start-up and legal structure counselling
- Coaching entrepreneurs in financial planning and cost estimation
- Business plan coaching
- Representation before authorities and institutions in Austria
- Liaising with real-estate agents and other professionals